Rejection is usually not a positive thing for the beginning of a relationship. But after submitting a proposal for a business project, and yes, getting rejected, Sarah started talking to Christine. Even with a good attitude they then had a big ol’ US map making things harder. NYC. SF. Long plane rides. Phone calls. And prolonged dates when they finally did see one another. But they started making routines, having their favorite record store to pop into or their favorite places to relax. They even put together a video save-the-date to showcase all these things that made them, well them. So some good ice cream and a stroll through central park was a must. The city they had fallen in love in. And now call home…most of the time.
Thinking about having a photobooth at your wedding? Check out Annie and Marc’s entire album on Facebook.
- All the props in these photos are available for your own wedding
- A lot of venues worry worry worry about photobooths. They need tons of outlets/cords, right? NOPE! This photobooth is entirely self-contained.
- When you let a lot of people pile in a photobooth your just going to have more fun. Hands down. No more squeezing 1 or 2 people in a booth. This booth, as you can see, can contain very large groups.
- Your photobooth pictures are up and ready within a week of your wedding. Crazy huh? And all your guests can download full resolution pictures till the cows come home on a private online gallery.
Other Related Posts:
- 2013 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec